Recording engineering by Jim Peliksza, Henry Howard, William Alan Ritch and David Carter. Recorded at Pangea Studios, Audio Craft Studio, Georgia Public Broadcasting and GA Radio Reading Service. Editing and mixing by David Benedict and Bob Zimmerman. Mastering by Bob Zimmerman. Foley Sound Effects by Sonya Arundar, Lili Bilbao and David Benedict. Music by Brad Weage, Alton Leonard and Juliana Finch.
“An Atlanta Christmas” was written for the stage by Thomas E Fuller, and originally produced for Onstage Atlanta in 1992.
- Carol: Old Atlanta Christmas
- The Tree Comes to Atlanta
- Carol: Sans Day Carol
- Civil War Triptych
- Carol: Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Mr. Currier, Mr. Ives, and All That Snow
- O Tannenbaum
- Carol: Wexford Carol
- Cut-Out Christmas
- USO Christmas
- Carol: What You’re Wishing For by Juliana Finch
- Davy Crockett and Me
- The Ultimate Christmas Play
- Some Assembly Required (The Bicycle)
- Carol: Jolly Old St. Nicholas
- Are You Lonely Tonight?
- The Santa Claus Blues
- Closing Credits