Showing all 4 results
Rory Rammer, Space Marshal: Volume 02$10.00 Add to cart$10.00
Come away with us now to the far off future days of 1985 AD, after men have landed on the moon! When Space Marshal Rory Rammer, and his sidekick, “Skip” Sagan, guard the rule of law and the rights of the innocent from the skies of Earth to the orbit of the moon!
A longtime fan favorite series returns with five thrilling episodes. Hear our intrepid Marshal and his eager young Cadet as they navigate the inner solar system in their rocket ship, the “Silver Star,” matching wits with an energy company president, various scientists, a cholesterol smuggler, other nations of Earth, and freelance detectives!
Written and created by Ron N. Butler. Produced by David Benedict. Directed by Ron N. Butler. Editing, Mixing, and Foley Sound Effects by David Benedict. Music by Brad Weage. Recording engineering by Retta Bodhaine at ARTC Studio.
This product contains the following classic missions:
- “The Colour of the Shadow of the Outsider Over the Mountains of Madness Out of Space” : A routine trip to Asteroid 1937-RKM to examine some unusual energy shipments becomes anything than routine when Rory, Skip, and Titus Coltrane encounter the mysterious PDQ Lovecraft.
- “Murder by Meteor” : The J. Allen Hynek Astro-Observatory on Asteroid 1941-D7 has suffered a catastrophic accident with 50% casualties. Which sounds worse than it is because only two people are stationed there. But when Rory, Skip, and DARIL T-8 come to investigate, some things don’t add up.
- “The Martian Mafia” : Can Rory and Skip bring in notorious cholesterol smuggler “Wild Wally” Willet?
- “The Angel of Destruction” : When Rory and Skip run into trouble with various nations all trying to lay claim to the recently de-listed moon Iapetus they call in the Space Force.
- “The Mystery of the Mummified Martian” : Rory and Skip get help from three crack detectives as they try to unravel what happened to a poor Martian, discovered on board the drone freighter “Henrietta Kaiser”.
Lone Star Planet$10.00 Add to cart$10.00
Steven Silk has a bit of a dilemma on his hands. He’s a junior diplomat with the Solar League and he’s got a new job. He’s being sent to Capella IV, or as it’s colloquially known, “New Texas,” as the new ambassador, what with the previous ambassador having been assassinated, and he’s got quite the to-do list. First, find out who assassinated poor Cyrus Cumshaw, second, express to the local government that the Solar League finds the situation totally unacceptable, and third, convince the New Texans that they need a treaty with the Solar League. Oh, and there’s also a little matter of a potential invasion by the alien Z’Srauff. Can Silk unravel the mystery of Cyrus Cumshaw’s assassination? Can he stave off the Z’Srauff? Can he, in fact, find his way around New Texas at all, even with the help of the lovely Gail Pepperdine?
The Passion of Frankenstein – LIVE$5.00 Add to cart$5.00
Schloss Frankenstein is haunted by a Monster. Through countless movies and one immortal book, he has stalked its halls and hidden passages. And the Hero has always arisen to protect the Maiden from the Monster’s misdirected love.
But Darkness can hide Heros and Monsters can walk in the Light.
And sometimes not even the Maiden can tell them apart.
Performed live at Dragon Con, Sunday, September 6, 2015, with music by The Ghosts Project
Audio Type: Digital Download
The Proper Thing To Do$0.00 Add to cart$0.00
The wise and cultured aliens have landed and the world is agog over their new Visitors. But how should they be treated? Seriously, what is the proper thing to do?
This is a FREE offering from ARTC as part of the Sound of Liberty and Chuck Hammill’s Singularity Project.
Showing all 4 results