The ARTC Chronology
- Saturday, May 16 OASIS – Special Order, The Man Who Traveled in Elephants
- Sunday, May 24 Decatur Arts Festival – Country of the Blind, The Man Who Traveled in Elephants
- Thursday, September 03 Dragon*Con 12 – The Passion of Frankenstein, Rory Rammer, Space Marshal: The Cosmic Cycloplex, The Man Who Traveled in Elephants (photos from the show)
- Friday, October 02 Southeast Antique Radio Show – Dan Turner, Hollywood Detective and other short subjects
- Saturday, October 10 Necronomicon – The Passion of Frankenstein
- Sunday, December 27 Peach State Public Radio – A Peach State Christmas (pre-recorded broadcast)
- Sunday, January 26 Eddie’s Attic
- Sunday, February 09 WRFG – The Hoyden (live broadcast)
- Monday, February 10 Ponce de Leon Branch, Atlanta Public Library – The Hoyden
- Sunday, May 25 Decatur Arts Festival – The Picture of Dorian Gray
- Thursday, June 26 Dragon*Con 11 – The Menace From Earth, Cyberdick 2, The Brides of Dracula
- Saturday, September 13 Old English Festival – An unknown episode of Dr. Geoffry Stanhope, Investigator of Occult Phenomena
- Friday, September 26 Southeast Antique Radio Show – More Stanhope and other short subjects
- Saturday, October 11 Necronomicon – Country of the Blind, Two’s a Crowd
- Saturday, October 25 Friends of Old-Time Radio – Geoffry Stanhope: Hour of the Wolf – Daniel Taylor as Geoffry Stanhope, Thomas E Fuller as Colonel Horatio Fitzwilliams, Clair Kiernan as Maria von Ritter, Daniel Kiernan as Burgomeister Hugo Brassner, Terry Sanders as the announcer, and Ron Butler as the rest of Germany.
- Friday, October 31 Peach State Public Radio – The Brides of Dracula
- Friday, October 31 WBAI-FM – Pacifica Public Radio, NY – The Brides of Dracula
- Saturday, December 13 Peach State Public Radio Open House
- Monday, December 15 Zapien’s New York Salon – An Atlanta Christmas. One of the more unusual venues for this performance.
- Friday, February 16 Barnes & Noble
- Friday, April 26 DeepSouthCon – Jekyll Island – Can You Hear Me?, The Assassins, A Case of Abuse, Chronos Beach
- Sunday, May 26 Decatur Arts Festival – The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- Friday, May 31 Theatre of the Blind – Unitarian Church – The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Bumpers Crossroads – ask us about this show if you see us.
- Thursday, June 20 Dragon*Con 10 – The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Blues for Johnny Raven, Cyberdick, A Real Babe.
- Monday, August 12 Atlanta Public Library
- Sunday, August 25 Eddie’s Attic – Monthly shows from August through March 1997.
- Tuesday, October 01 Seeing Ear Theatre
- Saturday, October 05 Southeast Antique Radio Show – Crimson Hawk: The Pyres of Pyros
- Friday, October 11 Necronomicon – Can You Hear Me?, Crimson Hawk: The Kraken, The Menace From Earth, Creation is a Circle
- Thursday, October 31 Peach State Public Radio – All Hallows’ Moon (Live broadcast)
- Sunday, December 22 Eddie’s Attic – An Atlanta Christmas (presented as Christmas in the Attic)
- Sunday, January 01 WREK – Saturdays at 5:30, January-March, Your Radio Rialto
- Saturday, February 18 Under Construction 2 – Most Pierced Man, Rory Rammer: Eye in the Sky, The Assassins, Chronos Beach
- Saturday, February 25 Barnes & Noble – We were a semi-regular presence at the Perimeter Barnes & Noble throughout the year.
- Saturday, March 04 World Horror Convention – Into the Labyrinth 3
- Monday, May 08 and Sept 18 Atlanta Public Library – We appeared twice at the Ponce de Leon branch of Atlanta Public Library.
- Saturday, May 27 Media Play Southlake
- Friday, July 14 Dragon*Con 9 – Can You Hear Me?, Special Order, The Time Machine
- Sunday, August 27 WRAS – The Last Dragon to Avondale (live broadcast)
- Friday, October 13 NecronomiCon – Dash Cardigan, A Case of Abuse
- Tuesday, October 31 Peach State Public Radio – The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (Live performance) followed by a taped broadcast of The Island of Dr. Moreau.
- Saturday, November 11 Antares – A Glitch in Time
- Friday, January 07 Little Five Points Coffeehouse
- Saturday, January 29 Cartersville Radio Theater
- Saturday, February 26 Under Construction – Special Order, Bumpers Crossroads Special Report, A Case of Abuse, Creation is a Circle
- Saturday, July 16 Dragon*Con 8 – The Island of Dr. Moreau
- Saturday, August 27 DeepSouthCon – Birmingham AL: Armadillo Radio Hour, featuring King Kong, The Shape of Things to Come, Bumpers Crossroads: Hide, the Cow’s Outside, A Case of Abuse, The Armadillo and the Karaoke of Doom
- Friday, September 02 Props Restaurant
- Saturday, September 03 Burroughs Dum-Dum – Nadir of the Apes, Rory Rammer: Green Man’s Burden
- Saturday, October 15 NecronomiCon – Rory Rammer: Eye in the Sky, Rory Rammer: Green Man’s Burden, Special Order
- Wednesday, October 19 Premiere of Radioland Murders – Crimson Hawk: Pyres of Pyros
- Saturday, October 22 UGA Theater of the Mind – The Countess, directed by Himan Brown (not an ARTC production, but featuring many of our personnel), performed at the Morton Theatre and broadcast over WUOG.
- Monday, October 31 Peach State Public Radio – The Island of Dr. Moreau (live broadcast)
- Tuesday, November 01 WREK – Saturdays at 5:30, November-December, Your Radio Rialto
- Saturday, April 17 PhoenixCon – Armadillo Radio Hour: The Armadillo Inside Out
- Friday, May 28 Little Five Points Coffeehouse – Monthly venue, in the Horizon Theater / WRFG building on Euclid Avenue. May ’93 through April ’94. This is where many of our best-loved serials originated, including Bumpers Crossroads, Rory Rammer, and The Crimson Hawk.
- Saturday, July 17 Dragon*Con 7 – Ole Doc Methuselah: The Great Air Monopoly
- Friday, July 23 Callanwolde – ARTC Tenth Anniversary performance
- Saturday, October 16 AtomiCon – Special Order
- Sunday, July 14 Dragon*Con 5 – Lord Durndrun’s Party
Saturday, July 14 Dragon*Con 4 – The Rats in the Walls
Friday, July 14 Dragon*Con 3 – The Shadow Over Innsmouth
- Thursday, July 14 Dragon*Con 2 – The Dunwich Horror
- Sunday, June 14 WGKA – WGKA Summer Series, 13 hours
- Monday, June 15 Centauri Express – Release of Centauri Express Audio Magazine #1.The cassette periodical published four more issues, the last in 1990. Centauri Express, and ARTC, continued to publish its programs on tape (and later CD), but never again attempted a regular schedule.
- Tuesday, July 14 Dragon*Con 1 – The Call of Cthulhu by H. P. Lovecraft, adapted by Gerald W. Page. Sadly, this performance and the script that allowed it have been lost to antiquity. Our current version was written by Ron N. Butler.
- Friday, August 29 Confederation / WorldCon – Creation is a Circle (not an ARTC production, but featuring ARTC personnel)
- Friday, June 14 Peach State Public Radio – SouthernAire Radio Workshop
- Friday, January 20 WGST – Summer: 13 episodes
- Friday, September 14 WABE – Fall: 13 episodes