Into The Labyrinth features original tales of dark fantasy and horror.
Into the Labyrinth
It's just a simple garden maze, and you move quietly through the neatly trimmed hedges, so peaceful in the afterglow of the dying sun. But with each step, you go deeper and deeper into the dark, with each step the hedges grow higher, the path fainter, and the way more twisted -- until the way back is lost behind you and the way forward is cloaked in shadows, and all you can do is plunge deeper and deeper -- Into The Labyrinth.
- All Hallows' Moon
- A girl who might or might not be from Boston, a gun fighter who might or might not be dead, and a gambler who might or might not be the Devil.
- Dancer in the Dark
- This CD is a live performance from September 2002 at Dragon*Con in Atlanta.
- Ghost Dance / Armada Rising
- "And the Earth will rebel against the White Man and against the sons and the daughters of the White Man and they and all their works will be swept aside and it will be as though they never were..."
- The Last Dragon to Avondale / Chronos Beach
- As a young lady waits for the subway, the roar of an approaching train becomes a very different kind of roar -- and the train becomes a creature of quicksilver and flames.
- Special Order / A Case of Abuse
- ARTC's most eagerly awaited program, available for the first time!